SELF-DISCOVERY * CAREER SHIFTS * BRANDING * SIDE QUESTS * PERMISSION TO CHANGE
I believe Cameron’s transformative journey holds invaluable lessons for anyone feeling stuck in their career. In this episode, we unravel the secrets of breaking free from corporate constraints and embracing a path that truly lights you up, and we’re talking about going from selling widgets to igniting dreams!
Join us as Cameron shares his journey from corporate monotony to helping passionate individuals light up their brands. Cameron’s shift from big corporations to empowering solopreneurs is all about discovering the secrets to unleashing your potential. Founder of Kings Collab – a creative studio for extreme centrists – Cameron provides low-hassle, high-speed content through impactful creative direction, video, & motion design.
Tune in for the inside scoop!
Here are just a few key takeaways from this episode – listen for more!
1. Discovering Your True Calling: Cameron’s story illustrates the importance of exploring different paths to find where your true passion lies, even if it means stepping away from the expected.
2. Navigating Career Shifts: Learn how to navigate and embrace career shifts without feeling confined by societal expectations. Cameron’s journey showcases the power of flexibility and adaptability.
3. Crafting Compelling Brand Stories: Dive into the world of brand storytelling as Cameron shares insights on helping solopreneurs create authentic and engaging narratives that resonate with their audience.
4. Embracing Side Quests: The importance of taking side quests in your career journey – Cameron’s stint at a church reveals that these detours can provide valuable insights, even if they lead you back to your original path.
5. Permission to Change: Gain the courage to give yourself permission to change directions. Cameron’s experience highlights the necessity of aligning your work with your values and passions for lasting fulfillment.
Listen in for some serious behind the scenes shares. Can’t wait to hear what resonated!
Resources from the Show
⭐ Connect with Cameron on LinkedIn at https://linkedin.com/in/camthemanking and on his websites at camthemanking.com and kingscollab.com
⭐ Get to know Cam and start developing your own content at https://www.camthemanking.com/freestuff
✔ Get my weekly(ish) newsletter with inspiring, motivational, and practical strategies for navigating life’s challenges – I call it Baby Steps to Thrive! 🐤
✔ Apply to join The Professional Collective, a professional, supportive, collaborative, and peer-mentorship environment, where Current You takes care of Future You.
✔ Learn more about working with me at https://sheilawilkinson.com/working-together
My mission is to help regulated professionals (licensed and certified, like lawyers, social workers, educators, accountants, yogis, and everyone in between) to figure out exactly what they want, realize it’s 100% within reach, and create a simple, actionable plan that will get them there. I’d love to support you, too! Here are some ways you can start creating your Joyful and Thriving™ life today!
👉🏽 If you struggle to find the right words to tell a client no, or you need time to get back to them, or even if you’re going on vacation and want to be left alone, then these simple strategies for better boundaries are going to be your new best friend! Learn more about how these swipe copy and paste email script templates can start improving your life TODAY!
👉🏽 Start setting clear expectations with clients with this Contracts Guide!
👉🏽 Start fixing your top 3 most frustrating situations TODAY in this Managing Expectations Mini-Course! ($19)
👉🏽 Start getting Boundaries *and* Balance in this Workshop ($29) – especially as you head into the new year!
Tag me, follow me, and DM me with your thoughts and questions:
👉🏽 Learn more about me here: https://sheilawilkinson.com
👉🏽 Free Stuff, Fun Stuff, Links & More: https://sheilawilkinson.com/links
RATE THIS PODCAST/EPISODE
👉🏽 Do that on Apple Podcasts here, or, if you’re listening on Spotify, go back to the main profile for our show and click the 5⭐review option there!👉🏽 Not on Apple Podcasts? No worries! Rate and Review on our site and make sure to leave a question for a future episode!
Take the plunge. 💦 Sign up for my email list to get notifications on new podcast episodes, free resources, behind the scenes activities, VIP Pre-Public Access, discounts, and more!