ENTREPRENEURSHIP * BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP * MARRIAGE * COMMUNICATION * BOOK LAUNCH * BOOK TOUR
Today, we’ve got Robert and Kay Lee Fukui back on the show and we’re zoomzooming into the future, celebrating their one year book-iversary for Tandem, the Married Entrepreneur’s Guide for Greater Work-Life Balance!
We’ll be discussing what it means to write a book, of course, but also about handling potential conflict with others in the car on long road trips, why you should never eat a Snickers bar, and the lessons learned (and plans formed!) from a year post-book release.
One of the things I love about Robert and Kay Lee is that they’re not just looking at the business as a business. They’re looking at the business as a living, breathing extension of you as a person, and if you own a business with a partner, a business partner, or your spouse, that extra extension also includes the extension of who you are as people. Today is no exception to this rule, as you’ll hear how they’ve grown even closer since Episode 48! And on that note, this is part two of two (which we’ll talk about inside of the episode).
For now, grab your pen and paper, especially if you own a business with somebody else, or you run someone’s business. Or maybe go grab that person, hand them a cup of coffee or something stronger, and sit down, listen, and catch those aha moments that I know you’re gonna have. Make a list of things you want to talk about for yourself – to help you be better, and for the business and structures to be stronger.
Y’all ready? BIG takeaways are coming. Some that can really change the trajectory of your career and your work.
Resources from the Show
- Here’s where you can find Robert & Kay Lee:
- Get your FREE Guide to help you and your spouse create greater work-life balance. Win in the bedroom and the boardroom at the same time! Learn more at https://build.marriedentrepreneur.co/balance-business-marriage-better
My mission is to help service-based professionals figure out exactly what they want, realize it’s 100% within reach, and create a simple, actionable plan that will get them there. I’d love to support you, too! Here are some ways you can start creating your rich, happy life today!
- If you struggle to find the right words to tell a client no, or you need time to get back to them, or even if you’re going on vacation and want to be left alone, then these simple strategies for better boundaries are going to be your new best friend! Learn more about how these swipe copy and paste email script templates can start improving your life TODAY!
- Start setting clear expectations with clients with this Contracts Guide!
- Build a healthier lifestyle and add more joy in your life in this Masterclass!
- Sign up for VIP news and opportunities not available to the public
- Start fixing your top 3 most frustrating situations TODAY in this Managing Expectations Mini-Course! ($19)
- Start getting Boundaries *and* Balance in this Workshop ($29) – especially as you head into the new year!
Tag me, follow me, and DM me with your thoughts and questions:
Rate this podcast/episode on Apple Podcasts here
- Not on Apple Podcasts? No worries! Rate and Review on our site and make sure to leave a question for a future episode!
Take the plunge. 💦 Sign up for my email list to get notifications on new podcast episodes, free resources, behind the scenes activities, VIP Pre-Public Access, discounts, and more!