ADVICE FOR FINDING JOY * PROMPTS TO REFLECT ON PROGRESS * BUILDING SUSTAINABLE LIVES * RECONNECTING TO YOUR WORK
It is episode 53 y’all and today is all about how similar we are in so many ways. And the one I’m most excited about these days is that we ALL want to look for magic, a spark, in our day to day – we all want more joy, no matter what … and we aren’t always sure how to get it.
I want you to be looking for magic and sparks in your life, and today’s episode will help you harness those skills and give you a chance to answer some questions and reflect on what you actually want to bring into your life.
As always, I leave you with a bit of homework, and I can’t wait to hear what resonates with you.
Resources from the Show
- Episode 51 – 10 Surprising Lessons Learned in my First 2 Years of Podcasting
- Let’s Connect via Email: sheilawilkinson.com/connect
- Curious George
As you go about your day, think about these questions that we cover in the show:
- Are you avoiding confrontation and truth in your life? (People pleasing, silencing yourself, etc.)
- If yes: How? With whom? Why?
- If not, bravo/brava – snaps to you – BUT (and I ask this with love) are you NOT avoiding confrontation and truth because you’re trying to have all the answers or convince everyone you know what you’re doing? (That’s the flip side of the same coin of people pleasing, you know)
- What’s one thing you can do this week to start finding that little bit of magic and spark that you know you want, but might not be getting?
Take the plunge. 💦 Sign up for my email list to get Mini Love Letters in your inbox, notifications on new podcast episodes, free resources, behind the scenes activities, VIP Pre-Public Access, discounts, and more!